Delivery & Returns
- Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £7.95 (ex VAT).
- Free next-day delivery is available for all orders over £100 (ex VAT).
- Delivery is charged at our cost price.
- Next-day delivery means next working day.
- Orders and payment need to be received by 4pm on a working day to be dispatched for next day delivery.
- All packages are dispatched with next-day delivery.
- There may be occasions where it is not possible to dispatch your order for next day delivery. In this case you will be advised.
Paying by Invoice…
- Payment by invoice (BACs) is provided as an option on checkout.
- When you choose this option you will be sent a pro-forma invoice via email after checkout. This invoice can also be found in the ‘my account > orders’ section of this website.
- Goods will be dispatched once the Lynx Networks accounts department confirms receipt of this payment. To speed this process up you can email email@example.com to notify us that payment has been made.
- If you have an existing credit account with Lynx Networks PLC, it is possible that we can ship goods before confirming payment. Please talk to your account manager if you would like this option.
- If you wish to return goods and receive a refund you can do so within 30 days of placing an order by filling out our returns form.
- All of our goods come with a 12-month warranty from the point of delivery. If you would like to return a faulty item for replacement or refund, please complete our returns form.
- Further details about returns and warranties are available in our Terms and Conditions.
- We currently do not ship internationally and can only accept orders from within the UK.
If we are unable to fulfil your order…
- If we are unable to supply you with the Goods for any reason, we will inform you of this by email or phone call and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.